My Little Corner of the World

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The 7 1/2 Habits

So, I just viewed the online presentation, which was pretty snazzy!

I don't think I'm going to have any trouble using technology to my advantage. I love my laptop, finding cool things online and am shamelessly addicted my ipod and itunes.

As for that trouble spot...I think it's typically harder for me to accept responsibility for my actions - or, more often than not, my lack of action. I don't blame myself when I don't go to the gym or when I give in to that peanut butter milkshake; these two examples, usually combined, occur because I blame my inaction or lack of willpower on a busy day, an infuriating commute home or another flimsy excuse. I need to realize (and I'm getting there) that it's all up to me!

I do believe I can do better with this Learning 2.0 challenge! I WANT to find the time in my day to post blogs and to read everyone else's. I WILL NOT fall behind in the weekly learning activities! I think it's do-able because:

A) the activities are already pretty cool and fun!

B) I'm surrounded by an enthusiastic and supportive PLCMC family!

and

C) I'll get a really cool MP3 player come October!

Once I get this challenge under my belt, I'll be able to seriously tackle that no gym and lots of ice cream thing. Maybe...

2 Comments:

Blogger readlotsofbooks said...

and watering the plants ;-)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Salad Days said...

Great blog!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home