My Little Corner of the World

Monday, October 30, 2006

del.icio.us is del.ight.ful!

I've seen del.icio.us in action and really think that it can be put to great use by librarians. Last week at one of my training workshops, Reader's Advisory: Part 2 to be exact, Carrie Kulczak from MOR had all of her online resources for reader's advisory to children organized in her del.icio.us account. We each accessed her del.icio.us page and instantly had a a list of links to all the websites we'd be discussing in the workshop. Not only had Carrie compiled her resources in such a way that made it more accessible to library users and other children's staff at MOR, but also made our workshop run more effectively. I think I'm going to put del.icio.us to the test sometime soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home