My Little Corner of the World

Monday, October 23, 2006

RSS Rocks!

I have a prime example of why RSS feeds is so helpful and just generally cool!

I was trying to complete this exercise but kept loosing the window that the Learning 2.0 blog was in. I kept going back to my email and to the latest email from Helene and digging through and clicking until I found the right exercise. Then, I had a lightbulb moment - duh, add the Learning 2.0 blog to my list of feeds on Bloglines and simply click over. So much easier!

RSS Feeds are definitely really simple and I feel so much more *NSYNC - yeah, it's probably a good thing I subscribed to that MTV feed. I'm not as young and hip as I used to be (see *NSYNC reference above).

Here's the link to my bloglines:
http://www.bloglines.com/public/novelcat

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

YEah for light bulbs :)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home