My Little Corner of the World

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

YouTube

So, I browsed around YouTube and thought it was pretty cool. I'm not really into America's Funniest Home Videos type stuff so I ended up watching a couple of things that were pretty silly.

I do think it's great that YouTube has easily accessible and most discussed news clips available. I watched the one of John Kerry supposedly "belitting" American soldiers.

I'm still trying to see how YouTube fits into libraries though - although with the addition of OverDrive and upcoming resources that will allow for library users to download videos it may have its place. Perhaps like the podcasting we do at some teen events, our teens could potentially "publish" their videos to the web. Perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home