My Little Corner of the World

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hooray!

I've reached my 23rd thing!! WooHoooo! Definitely squeezing in just before that noon deadline!

I think Learning 2.0 has been such a great experience - I feel in the loop, more informed and definitely feel that my knowledge base has been expanded quite a bit.

Since I've done most of the exercises in the past few weeks, I hope that when the next discovery program comes along I'll remember to take time out each week to complete and reflects on the tasks.

I thought this discovery program was going to be a breeze (and, for the most part, it has been) but I really liked that it challenged to point, click, think and explore outside of my online comfort zone.

I'm definitely geared up for another discovery program and set of tasks - bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home